Organizational CapacityFXBT Health’s multidisciplinary team features in-depth knowledge and expertise in strengthening systems to support effective delivery of quality maternal, newborn and child health services. FXBT Health is a leader in the development and delivery of program implementation, and in capacity development and technical assistance related to leadership and governance; human resources training; service delivery; monitoring, evaluation and reporting; quality improvement, and community systems strengthening.
FXTB Health’s experience and strengths include:
- Strong collaborative relationships with the MoHSW, funding agencies such as CDC, local and international implementing partners and community-based organizations
- Effective, evidence-based strategies for training and capacity building of healthcare workers
- Proven leadership capacity for effective coordination of partners and projects. FXBT Health is at the forefront of improving communication, coordination and collaboration between the MoHSW and PMTCT implementing partners at national level.
- 7 years of team experience and expertise in leading PMTCT services in Tanzania by providing TA to MoHSW to develop and roll out national PMTCT guidelines, healthcare worker training packages, job aids and M&E tools
- Pioneered development, management, and marketing of Tanzania’s first online PMTCT National Resource Center (www.pmtct.or.tz)
- Staff who are skilled and experienced in health systems strengthening, particularly in leadership and governance, human resources development, service delivery and quality improvement, M&E and information system development and management, and community systems strengthening.
- Experience working with and through local government authorities